Friday, August 20, 2010

What's something nice that you did for your spouse today?

I got his ';stuff'; together this morning--filled his water bottles that he takes to work, made sure that he had allergy medicine with his wallet (because he forgets unless it is RIGHT THERE) and cleaned up the breakfast dishes from when he made his omlette. The norm.What's something nice that you did for your spouse today?
I called him and sung a song, only to find out he was in the middle of a business appointment. It made him laugh, but he had to go quickly. I laughed too. It was great.What's something nice that you did for your spouse today?
I made him lunch and enclosed a little note about what he will be getting a lil' later tonight for working so hard and being a great husband.


Thank you for the positive question! We need it in this section so much.


( =
Thanked him for all he does for me and my daughter, hugged and kissed him and told him I loved him.


Not to mention we have sex every night. I think that helps a lot. : ^)
Went ';down'; on him before he left for work this morning and tonight he said he is definitely going to return the favor like he always does.





I love giving him bj's
Got out of bed early cause he had a headache and drove downtown to buy him some motrin. Actually that was mostly to stop his whining though haha. Men have no tolerance for pain.
i got out of bed at 4am to fix my spouses lunch, woke him up with a back rub followed by some of the best sex in a long time!
nothing yet i have been at work all day long!


i did text him tho and asked him if we can get a 100 day trial at sams club!
Picked up some fresh croissants and lunch meat/cheese to have sandwiches ready for lunch.
Let him sleep in the bed instead of on the couch.
I got her a bottle of water.
Rubbed her feet.
Made her breakfast, but the dog found it first :(
I showed him my black lace panties before he headed out the door for work!
I gave him a kiss and said goodbye.. he might get some tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment