Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you or your spouse always disagree about?

The temperature of the bedroom. What to cook for dinner. What we need at the grocery store. Stupid, mundane things. We always agree on the important stuff and if we don't, we talk about it and resolve it very quickly.What do you or your spouse always disagree about?
Everything. About how he considers cleaning the house..picking up one of his empty cereal bowls and leaving the other three.





Me: Can you please help me pick up the house?





Hubby: ';In a minute (I hope she forgets and does it herself)';, or ';I'm tired';, or ';I worked cleaning yesterday(I put the milk back in the fridge)';





Me: You cleaned?!!!!





Hubby:This is why I don't clean





Me:Why?





Hubby:Because you don't appreciate anything I do!





Me: You can't even pick your socks up from off the floor!





Hubby:The kids put them there when they took them off.








Me pissed! Him watching t.v.What do you or your spouse always disagree about?
ohhhhhh everything!!!!


There's very little men and woman do agree about, they are wired completely different. The trick is to pick and Choice your battles and the rest of the time meet in the middle some ware.Or the old fashion YES DEAR always works too.
Smoking. She has lost one lung, uterus, %26amp; one ovary to cancer. She still smokes.





Time. She is always late. She was 40 min late to our wedding 42 yrs ago and we have never caught up that 40 min. Still runs 40 min late.
We are separated and on our way down Di-zy St. and for the last 6 months, we have agreed upon that one thing. You know that one thing. I'm gonna miss that one thing. Ev v v v verything else was a disagreement. Yep.
How often to go back and visit family. He would be content with never going back and I say at least a few times a year. Other than that I totally agree with the flannel sheets thing!
His parents, mainly his father. He sticks up for him no matter what the situation. His dad can openly diss me and I snap back, then we fight because I yelled at his dad.


I am always at fault.
I want flannel sheets in the winter b/c I always freeze but he is always hot and refuses. That's about it right now! sorry haha
Everything. But I love him so much He is my best friend.
Money. He's a shopaholic.
Hockey. He can't seem to understand the Red Wings are the greatest team EVAH. He'll learn.
When she has had enough to drink. Married to a sot sucks.
When and how often to have sex. And dicipline of the kids.
The way we talk to each other.
what a douch he is....sorry...bad day

No comments:

Post a Comment