Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How would you react if you saw someone doing this with their spouse?

You know someone who's been married for years, and their spouse has recently died. You come by to visit one day and learn that the deceased was never buried, but is still kept in the house as if he/she had never died, where the widow(er) continues to do that thing that husbands and wives do with each other.





What is your reaction?How would you react if you saw someone doing this with their spouse?
slowly back away and call the mental institutionHow would you react if you saw someone doing this with their spouse?
I wouldn't know what to do because this never happened to me but I would leave and call the cops probably.
EWW
Forget the visit and walk away...........
Say thats not what I meant when I said go home and crack open a cold one.
My reaction would be to contact the police immediately and report the situation.
Please call the police and tell them you suspect the deceased was never buried because you visited one day and smelled what you think may be a dead body. Try to keep the details of what you saw to yourself (if possible). Your friend has enough problems without that part of it getting smeared all over the press. What comes of it will be bad enough. When he/she gets in counseling hopefully it may come out then and he/she can be treated accordingly.
I would call the cops and have them turn them over to the mental health workers.
i would be thinking that person really needs some help...
:O
I would talk to that person
i'd call the police.


that's against the law.
Man, that's crazy, i would probably leave...
EWWW
I'd leave and never come back, that's it
i dont know how to respond to that, but something like that was on an episode of desperate house wives, but i would get her help, call someone, do something, but id be stunned for a while if i knew her that well.
NECROPHILIAC ALERT, THAT'S WHAT I WOULD SAY TO THE POLICE, WHEN I CALL THEM
Call the state mental hospital.
get them mental help......they are obviously not coping with the death well

No comments:

Post a Comment