Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some ways that you may have found to assure your spouse of your love?

LISTEN TO HER.





Come home every night right after work.





Help with the kids and housework.





Praise and compliment her.





Overly affectionate and attempt to be romantic.





Love her unconditionally!What are some ways that you may have found to assure your spouse of your love?
I used to think to be open and honest, and be a standard Boy Scout,





But really then it seems like that just blows up in my face.





However, when I am casually rude, forget full, and not so nice, it is unbelievable how she feels so secure and loved.





Wacko just plan weird...





Good luckWhat are some ways that you may have found to assure your spouse of your love?
I don't cheat on him. I work my @ss off to bring in what I bring in, I clean the house, I take care of myself. I tell him I love him. I am affectionate to him. I am his friend and he can trust me.
The absolute best method is to be open and honest with her. Always tell her the truth. Its makes more of an impression than any gift.
surprised him with a trip to Las Vegas.... and you know what happens in Vegas, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment