Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the sweetest thing your spouse has ever done?

My hubhby is the greatest! He does so many sweet things for me. When I am sick, he takes care of me and the 3 kids. He buys me flowers every week. I am just so lucky to have a great guy that loves me and whom I love.What is the sweetest thing your spouse has ever done?
Well he always says he loves me,he shows me respect and he always treat me the way I'm suppose to be treated.What is the sweetest thing your spouse has ever done?
For my Fiance, He treats me a TRUE QUEEN. He does everything that most MEN dont do.. He cooks, clean, shops, take care of my errands when i couldnt do it, picks the best wines, plans on surpirse events, very romantic at times and so forth. He has a very good stable job. Always smile and laugh with wonderful heart and thoughts. Im so LUCKY and am looking forward to be HIS WIFE very soon. HE does many things that i couldnt say NO to him for sex or else. Hes the most amazing guy for me. I thanked GOD so many times for him in my life.
He asked me to marry him in high school, in front of everyone in the cafeteria. Got down on one knee and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment