Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If something makes you and your spouse argue do you try to avoid whatever it is that makes you argue?

i guess but sometimes thats really hard to do If something makes you and your spouse argue do you try to avoid whatever it is that makes you argue?
No I don't. What I do is think about it for a little bit until I can calm down and then talk to him about it very calmly. Then it doesn't develop into an argument. I never need to raise my voice. Even if I have to react immediately, I never react by raising my voice. Probably our biggest thing is when my husband comes home from a bad day at work and is grumpy, so he snaps at everyone. I am very calm on the outside (seething on the inside - does he think my day has been any better?), and calmly tell him if he is going to be snappy at everyone, I would appreciate if he could go to another room. He glares at me, stalks off, but comes back 10 minutes later and apologises. If I yelled at him, it would be on and could ruin the entire evening.If something makes you and your spouse argue do you try to avoid whatever it is that makes you argue?
No, I do not try to avoid it, because it will only build into a bigger argument. I try to rephrase it and make it more neutral so that we don't argue about it, but work together on it.


It's easier said than done but after so many years living with a very difficult man, I have become so creative with the male gender! It's almost comical at times! Gotta love our men though! They truly are amazing individuals!





Please answer mine or vote for the best answer:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • oily skin blackheads
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment