Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would you say if your spouse openly flirts in front of you?

But then they act like your crazzy or they deny it.


When i say flirt i mean being alittle to nice. like laughing at a bank tellers joke and keep the conversion going. But they get to where they cannot give you the time of day.


And your husband finally gets to the point he says your making it up or you dont own me.


why would a husband do this to his wife? Would he get pleasure in seeing her cry?What would you say if your spouse openly flirts in front of you?
my dad is like this and my mom really doesnt mind because she knows that at the end of the day, he would want to be with her over any of the women he talked to that day. besides, it gets him things that he needs by buttering it up a bit (such as a better price, whatever). do you really think he will end up cheating on you? if you have told him directly that it bothers you, and he continues to do it in front of you thats just mean. however, it is his nature and personality. unless you are really concerned he is cheating on you, leave it alone and dont act like it bothers you.What would you say if your spouse openly flirts in front of you?
I'm sorry that his actions make you cry, but what you described is just harmless flirting and almost everyone does it at one time or another. and since most people do, your husband probably doesn't understand why you are getting upset about it. he goes home with you. Is this something you just started noticing? and I'm going to get just a little personal here... Have you changed your birth control recently. I had a WAY BAD episode because of the wrong hormone in a bcp I was taking.
then YOU need to OPENLY Speak up and say , STOP FLIRTING.................... That and everyone else will get the message LOUD and clear !!





Dear when two say I do , they are no longer their own , they ARE Each Others................and they should Respect each other , and never doi anything that would even suggest anything outside their relationship.........flirting , flaunting or anything else for that matter !!
Sounds like he has little regards for his wife's feeling. His behaving that way is probably further inducing any insecurities. Not cool!


But honestly, for me, if my hubbie did that I would totally do the same thing! But ultimately, there's a line that can't be crossed.
I would say DIVORCE I'm not happy he's obviously not happy and wants other women. but thats just me. My fiance and i are very jealous and protective of each other. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment