Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you and your spouse have a special song for each other?

My late husband(Lord rest his soul) and I used to sing that Marvin Gaye and Tammi song to each other all the time ';Ain't Nothin' Like The Real Thing';Do you and your spouse have a special song for each other?
We DID. Always %26amp; Forever, Shania Twain and Will you go with me, Josh Turner.





I am very sorry for your loss. My husband died 2 years ago, mentally and emotionally, physically he his still around, and unfortunately not with ME.Do you and your spouse have a special song for each other?
';Good Morning Beautiful'; is one of me and my Fiance's songs. It's sung by two artists. One is Steve Holy and the other is Keith Urban.


';Would you go with me'; by Josh turner is another one.


Sorry about your husband.
Awww, that's a sweet song! We have always loved that song by Atlantic Star, ';Always';
uh... thats a negative.





Although we do make up our own songs around the house.. we sing to the dog and he runs around the house and we laugh.
My husband sings Michael Bolton's ';Said I love you but I lied';.


Its something that stuck since our dating days. We're married and he still manages to remember it.
  • oily skin blackheads
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment