Friday, August 20, 2010

What percentage of extramarital affairs get discovered by the spouse?

Does anyone have any study stats on this?What percentage of extramarital affairs get discovered by the spouse?
It's not IF, it's WHEN.





Ms. Marple you need to correct your statement,


68% of cheaters are male and 32% are female.What percentage of extramarital affairs get discovered by the spouse?
if it does not come out in the wash, it will come out in the rinse....so they all get discovered eventually.
i'd say 100%...eventually.
No.
Well there are no ';official'; stats as most people won't admit it anyway.





However, as a marriage counselor, I've noticed that eventually, 99% of the time the spouse finds out at some point, either through discovery themselves, by someone else telling them, or by the cheater confessing.
my guess would be most something like 75% i'm totally sure at least 25% are not caught ever!
Don't know but here is something interesting.


As per a University research:


68 percent males cheat and 32 percent of females.
40
I'm not an expert by any means in ';stats';. All I can say is everytime my man cheated on me, no one had to tell me, I already knew it in my heart and soul. I would say, and this a guess that at least 98% get discovered, the ones who don't discover it are in denial of it happening and probably know in their hearts it is happening and don't want to rock the apple cart. By the way, not with that man any longer,no more worries.
every one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment