Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you and your spouse have a Special song that you consider your song?

Highway To Hell


by ac/dc





Paradise By the Dashboard Light


by Meatloaf





';And Now Im praying for The End of Time to Hurry Up and Arrive';





J/KDo you and your spouse have a Special song that you consider your song?
Yes, we actually have 3 songs that we consider our songs. ';If you needed somebody'; by Bad Company, ';Truly, Madly, Deeply'; by Savage Garden, and ';No Place that Far'; by Sara Evans.Do you and your spouse have a Special song that you consider your song?
My husband picked out Heaven by Bryan Adams for us over 22 years ago when we were first boyfriend and girlfriend. I think of us as a more recent song by Alan Jackson called remember when and he likes that one too.
yup! Forever by John Michael Montgomery.





My husband and I heard the song shortly after we found out I was pregnant and had HIV. The timing of the song could not have been more perfect.
YES our wedding song


AMAZED BY LONESTAR
Scarlet Begonias by Sublime





He decided that was it when it said, ';She had scarlet begonias tucked into her curls, I knew right away that she was not like other girls';
My Neck My Back
Its kind of a corny country song but Best of Intentions by Travis Tritt
just what i needed by the cars is my song to her
Yup! Van Halen's Love Walks In.. I love it! It's just perfect! : )





But there are so many songs that remind us of each other, I can't possibly list them all... We'ree childhood sweet harts, so you could only imagine! : )
Yes. Ours is a little odd. It's Coin Operated Boy by the Dresden Dolls.
yes i do, Its called


love, its a ***** by the rollin stones check it out you ll like it
No my husband is not romantic like that
Maroon 5 She will be loved
yeah Jay Z 99 problems and a bi yatch aint one.lol.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment