Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am hoping to get married soon however I am scared of getting intimate with my spouse?

dont be scared, its a natural and normal thing for married people to do.





i am sure your husband will be just as nervous. it will be ok.I am hoping to get married soon however I am scared of getting intimate with my spouse?
Scared of getting intimate?





That's your husband with whom you have to intimate





What do you want to say??


Please put some additional details.Intimate with your spouse, in what sense?





I guess you mean sexually. Yes, ofcourse you'll have to as it is a commandment from Allah.





http://www.zawaj.com/straight_talk.html





Go, read all topics.





Don't know what type of narrow mind you have. Don't get married otherwise.I am hoping to get married soon however I am scared of getting intimate with my spouse?
why are you marrying someone who you are scared of getting intimate with? its a major part of marriage and relationships, id look at what you want, you dont sound ready to get married to me.
You coward, whats there to be scared about? Sensitive people and their damn phobias
What is your question? And why are you afraid of getting intimate?
Consult a doctor
You won't be once you get married
don hav answers but that's normal as all of us have always taken the way of modesty and honor, but i don hav tips 4 u

No comments:

Post a Comment