Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can a spouse sue their spouse's lover?

I know I've seen this question before but it was asked a couple of years ago. I've heard rumor that if a married person has an affair, something in the many laws of California states that their spouse can sue their lover. Is that true?Can a spouse sue their spouse's lover?
Alienation of affections





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienation_鈥?/a>





Good luck~Can a spouse sue their spouse's lover?
Sounds good to me. Unfortunately it has been abolished in most states. Sorry you had to go through all that. If it is any consolation, that disgusting skank will get her justs dues.
Yes it is true. It is called alienation of affection. I saw on Dr. Phil one time where this lady sued her husband's girlfriend and won.
It's been done before successfully. Alienation of affection is what I think the wife used. She won. Saw it on Oprah but can't remember when.

No comments:

Post a Comment