Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anyone ever file an Injured Spouse Form?

I had NO income for 2006, but the IRS told me they would take my husband's refund for an old student loan that I owe from 1991. We have only been married for a year! Anyone know how much of it they will take from him? The entire refund is his, like I said, I had NO income for 2006. Thanks! =)Anyone ever file an Injured Spouse Form?
Have you husband file the Injured Spouse Claim.to protect his refund from being offset to pay your debt. Though it would be beneficial to have that money paid on the debt to reduce what you owe. It takes 11 to 14 weeks to process the claim if it is submitted with your return. If you mail it in by itself after filing your return it will take about 8 weeks to process.
  • oily skin blackheads
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment