Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you found out your spouse was having an affair with a younger person what would you do ?

I would divorce him and go on with my life.If you found out your spouse was having an affair with a younger person what would you do ?
It depends on if you care enough to still stay with him/her, if you can ever trust him/her again, and if he/she has left the younger affairee.


Affairs usually leave open, gaping wounds in a relationship and can't always be patched up. Consider doing something right for yourself and leave your spouse.


If whats right feels like you still need to be with this person, than communicate and start the healing process. Whatever that may be for you.If you found out your spouse was having an affair with a younger person what would you do ?
I left. It doesn't matter who the other person was. Its painful and disrespectful and I refuse to be in a relationship with total lack of regard for my feelings.





I do however feel that many things have to come into consideration when you talk about leaving. Sometimes relationships could potentially get over the affair with hard work from both partners. In my case it was dead anyways and I had been wanting out for along time. So had he. We both checked out awhile ago.
That would depend on so many factors. This is not a simple decision, but based on many factors.





First, was the marriage healthy in other ways prior to this betrayal, or was this the ';final straw';?





Is the wayward spouse willing to end all contact with the other person?





Is the wayward spouse willing to do what is necessary to rebuild the marriage, such as counseling, being accountable and transparent?





There is no simple, fix all answer. You really don't know what this is like until you face it. So many factors complicate this kind of decision, such as the history together, children and even love. Love doesn't suddenly just end.





Some marriages do survive an affair. It is a complicated choice and can only be made by the betrayed spouse. No a decision to be made quickly, and when first discovered and under tremendous stress. It's a difficult road, but if both spouses commit and are willing to put intensive effort into rebuilding, it can be done. The first step is for the wayward spouse to end the affair and contact with the other person. You cannot rebuild with a third party still in the marriage.





It doesn't matter if the other person is younger, older, skinnier or fatter. It is about the betrayal of trust. Either way, it hurts like hell.





Source(s):


';Not Just Friends'; by S. Glass


Source(s):








http://www.survivinginfidelity.com/








http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AffairsTal鈥?/a>
Sounds like you've been with your spouse for long time. If a man has an affair, most of the time that means that there is something his partner couldn't provide. Unfortunately men need a stupid silly reason to justify their cheating.


Try to find out that reason. What made him cheat, lack of sex, uncomfortable at home, bored, jobless, a lot of arguments, etc. Ask him if anything is bothering him but don't tell him that you know he is cheating. It won't stop him but it might make things worse or make him find other ways to hide it.


Good luck.
How young? Young enough to be his daughter?? Ewww! But the bottom line is that regardless of age, an affair is an affair. All the wives who kid themeselves it's the other woman's fault and if not for her the marriage would work fine, are doing exactly that...kidding themselves. Once your man starts parking his shoes under another woman's bed it's time to say bye-bye...wish him all the best..and kick his sorry butt out the door!!
i would probably think that an all knowing GOD WAS TOTALLY CRAZY for creating so many people and everyone cannot have sex with everyone and everyone can not have stupid affairs and i think its more like rape than an affair this is GOD awful... ah we all dont need the shame the blame or the fame... or the dame.. absurd. paul newman used to say about his wife ... why go out for hamburger when he can stay home and have steak.. smart man...
I wouldn't care that she were younger, the fact that he cheated alone would be enough. I wouldn't divorce him, that would be to easy. Since I believe we don't love each other I wouldn't feel betrayed. But I would see it as an ok for me to do the same.
I don't care if she is older I would demand the affair ends! I would determine if this could be fixed. If not I would divorce his cheating ***.
I would divorce his *** immediately.





I love my fiance more than anything in this world. But God forbid, if he ever cheat on me. Oh, there would be hell to pay.
Does not matter the age, It is wrong wrong wrong, I would pack my bags, Take a few of his special valuables and leave! DIVORCE
Divorce, as quickly and cleanly as possible. Have nothing further to do with him.
I would divorce my Husband if I found out he was having an affair with anyone!
I have a grave that has his name on it - if he ever cheats.
Same thing if it was with a person of any age - pack my bags and walk!
DIVORCE HIM
Big D - and I don't mean Dallas
wouldn't happen, I'm 24, he's 37.

No comments:

Post a Comment