Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you and your spouse have the same?

bank account or seperate? Do you pay your bills together or from seperate accounts?Do you and your spouse have the same?
We have separate accounts because we're too lazy to merge. :)Do you and your spouse have the same?
We had joint account for a long time, my pay checks went to the account directly and my husband was handling the account. Years later I noticed that he was saying I don't contribute for the family, he was the sole bread earner. He didn't acknowledge the fact that I was contributing every single penny, sometimes as much as he did.





After that I have opened my own account. I still pay for the family but this time I write individual checks.
We have mostly joint accounts. My husband is not very good with money, he has a tendency to spend spend spend and over draft etc. So, both of us know it's best if we have joint accounts and I am the main bill payer and budget person. Over the years we have attempted for him to have separate account, but he usually tires of taking care of it.
We have separate accounts and a joint savings account. My husband is bad enough at balancing his own account...I didn't think it'd be a great idea to merge them, since he's also bad at keeping receipts and remembering when/if he used any money. lol





We use both of our accounts to pay bills...it just depends on the time of month and pay schedule.
We have both. Joint and 2 separate. We think in the unconventional sense like what would happen if all of a sudden we left each other blah blah blah. It's strange I know, but we always think about the what ifs, even if it will never happen.





We mostly pay our bills together, but say I have a credit card (my own), I pay for that, and vice versa.
Separate. All of my friends think that we are crazy. we each pay different bills each month. I will tell him that he needs to pay the mortgage or the car insurance or daycare when he gets paid. At no time do I know how much money he has and vice versa. It sounds crazy but it has always worked on our family and things seem to get paid this way!
We have joint accounts and one of us pay the bills. We each do get our own money each month for ourselves. Everything else we spend money on is agreed upon in advance. We have credit cards and they are joint also. We never have had a ballance on either of them.
We have one the same.


We also have 2 single accounts, which are our savings funds.


We also have 2 separate credit cards.





We pay our bills together.


My wages cover our house payments. He pays for Electricity %26amp; Phone.
we have a joint checking where we pay all of our bills, savings, and i have a independent savings so my husband wont spend the important savings for trips or emergency he gives me permission to do that because he spends money too fast
different accounts. and we split the bills he pays the rent,car insurance on both cars, and his personal bills, i pay the utilities and my personal bills,
separate accounts.





she's not working right now, so her account is pretty well useless.


money comes in my account by direct deposit; bills come out of my account by authorized payment plan.
We have separate accounts, and pretty much split all of the bills... kind of like we split everything else, even our marriage.. eventually...
We have a joint checking account and we pay the bills all from our checking account!! My husband is very good with money but he likes to spend it more than I do!! I am the saver in the bunch!! LOL
One joint account. But I have a secret account that I've been adding to because I'm saving up for something big. A big surprise hehe.
We have the same account and pay bills from that. Its not 'his' money or 'my' money its 'ours'. It seems weird to me when people have seperate ones.
Same account. We pay all the bills from one account. We have one credit card for emergencies and will not put more than $100 on it.
Separate everything. But we only have one income coming in this house so my partners bank account is the one, lol.
Everything is joint for us. What's mine is his and what's his is mine. :)
We have separate accounts but we are on both accounts. I pay the household bills, she takes care of her charge card bills.
We have the same account and just pay all bills from that.
Two accounts, we use one for bills and the other for spending on us.
no,i am single

No comments:

Post a Comment