Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are people thinking when they cheat on their spouse?

men and women think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.They cheat because they want something better then they get at home.Or they cheat because there wife or girlfriend,or husband or boyfriend will not do what some other person will.It is only human nature to want what you don't have at home.Think of this, with out hands to feel, and with out eyes to see we would all be the same.What are people thinking when they cheat on their spouse?
Those that cheat on their spouse are thinking about one thing-themselves. Not the other person, their kids, or the rest of the family. There are many reasons why people choose to be unfaithful and one big one is they are looking for affirmation because of an insecurity, low self esteem issue within them. They also do it with the notion of not getting caught, so that adds to the secrecy,deceit, and thrill. It's all fun and games until someone gets caught, then watch the lies fly. Then there's the health aspects of all of it. Just because there's a condom doesn't mean you won't get something. What are people thinking when they cheat on their spouse?
Often, people are not thinking; they are acting on feelings. There is some need they have that is not being satisfied in their current relationship. This certainly does not excuse their behavior.





It sounds like your spouse cheated on you? If so, your spouse's action really has more to do with his unidentified and therefore unsatisfied needs than it does with anything with you. If you still would like to try to rebuild this relationship you need to get into couples counseling.
They aren't thinking with any real thought processes. It's all the ';me me me'; way of thinking. There's the saying that ';the grass is always greener on the other side';, it's false. I think that most people cheat because they are immature and not responsible enough to handle the MATURE issues that relationships are made of. My ex cheated and, while it hurt me horribly when it occurred, I could not be any happier today! Good riddance to him.
I have a new theory about this. I'm not trying to justify cheating.. just saying:%26gt;


My theory is that men cheat because their wives have been holding the husband's sexual expression for randsom. i.e. holding back from him in order to have him do whatever it is they want him to do. Eventually this game that women play.. you know ... the one where women control the sex in their marriage and using sex to blackmail their man into doing what the wife wants.. this ploy backfires. Men revolt against it by taking control of their own sex lives which means going outside the relationship for it if they have to.





What are men thinking? They are thinking that they feel horny and need to relieve sexual tension. Where does this sexual tension come from? If your husband is cheating on you... you should try to answer that question first to get some understanding of how he is thinking.
I think the reason people cheat is they lack something at home, maybe there spouse works to much, they're abusive either physically or verbally, they may have a fetish they don't think their spouse would agree with or understand.


they have trust jealousy issues....





There's really alot of reasons people cheat, I think one of the biggest is unhappiness...



There are as many asnwers to this as there are cheating spouses! I think some of them are looking for a little fun - life at home is not exciting (of course not, you have bills to pay, house to clean, etc etc!).





Others are looking for something they are not getting at home, affection, praise, sex, etc etc etc





See there are many answers to this question!
They're thinking ';I'm such a worthless jerk. I hope my spouse divorces me for this. In fact I hope I get the sh*t beat out of me for this. I'm scum.';





Not really, but they should be.
i know someone who cheated cause her husband was an abusive drunk he would call her nasty names put her down and hit her. so some women cheat cause they are being abuse and are looking for away out..
I imagine they are only thinking in the moment and not about anything else. Well I guess the only other thing they would think about is what lie they are going to tell about why they got home late.
Clearly they are NOT thinking at all and this is where the trouble lies. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
They don't think, they just do it, because if they did any thinking, they wouldn't be cheating.
I don't think they are thinking about anything but getting some..
Depends on how drunk they are.
not much.
can't be thinkin on to much thats y their doin wrong
this guy is hot and my husband is a fat, lazy slob
I'll never get caught.
Man this is way better than what i have at home...thats what they think...

No comments:

Post a Comment