Sunday, August 22, 2010

If God says your one when your married and your spouse cheats did you cheat on yourself?

oy vey





I wish I had that little head slap thing I see roaming around here, because that is exactly how I feel lolIf God says your one when your married and your spouse cheats did you cheat on yourself?
No.


Its like a puzzle peice. If you cheat on your spouse, you are ripping yourself away from the ';One'; to become ';one'; with another. And that's not right.





Also, learn the difference between you're and your. Thank you.If God says your one when your married and your spouse cheats did you cheat on yourself?
Human nature being what it is and being as weak as it is, then God doesn't have much to do with a spouse cheating.
One is the since of being united. When a person cheats they break that union.
I think thats a really good way of looking at it.
Yes, and you may have to see how hard it is to Forgive ';yourself';....
No way
No, I don't think so. [head desk]

No comments:

Post a Comment