Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does anyone else think foundation and concealer is deceiving to your spouse?

Don't people who wear all that foundation makeup on their faces feel as if they are sort of tricking their boyfriend? If so, don't they fear if when they wash their face the boyfriend won't think they are as pretty? Guys, how do you feel about it, because i would be pretty disappointed if I got played like that. (Not that looks are everything)Does anyone else think foundation and concealer is deceiving to your spouse?
I don't agree, and I also don't believe makeup has the power to make someone beautiful, if the person is not. Makeup only helps to minimize blemishes, scars, and also to make your skin even.





I do wear makeu, but I don't like to go overboars, I like the more natural look. My boyfriend has seem me with and without makeup, and he says I look beautiful both ways. He does preffer me without makeup, but he also likes when I put makeup when we go out, he says I look really pretty.





I don't think I'm deceiving him in anyway, besides I don't look that different without makeup. =-)Does anyone else think foundation and concealer is deceiving to your spouse?
Yes i can see how you think this because if you whear 2 much then it's not your real face, but if you whear a little and it's so little that to the point when you take it off that no one realizes it. then i think your fine. and it's nto decieving to your husband. i have heard and known a couple of people that will not take off their makeup when their with their husband untill it is either really dark or he is in bed. now when that happens you really need to learn to cut back on the makeup, because obvious you have a lot of issues and 2 much makeup on your pretty little face
it's only deceiving if you wear it like a mask, if you wear a sheer foundation just so your skin looks smoother thats not deceiving
I don't think it's deceitful, especially because anyone can tell at ten paces that you're wearing it. I don't care how close you match it to your skin- concealer always looks artificial, no matter how many Cover Girl commercials say it isn't. Makeup is used to enhance your looks, and all guys know women look different without it. Having said that, I'm not a big fan of liquid makeup- it's difficult to apply in a natural fashion unless you're a makeup artist (women always seem to have that ';ridge'; at their jawline that makes them look like some weird orange kabuki mask). How far down do you wear it before you stop? I know a women with terrible acne that wears heavy foundation (which is only making the acne worse) all the way down into her cleavage. Why, I don't know, because it's not like she has to hide the fact that she's wearing liquid makeup. It's gross.





I prefer a tinted moisturizer that acts like light foundation- gives your skin a lift without making you like like Mimi Bobeck.
To be honest I don't actually wear make up


I think it depends on whether the guy is with the girl for her looks or her personality.


If he is only with her because she looks good, maybe how she looked without make up would be a realisation that he doesn't really love her to both him and her.
If I was a guy and I hooked up a good looking girl and I brought her home and had her sleep over and she brought no makeup and it smeared all over my sheets, I would be upset. It is wrong. I don't wear that much make up. I have naturally dark under eyes and I have tried every product, until the doctor said it genetic. I use concealer under my eyes and some blemishes, I apply very little blush and apply mascara and I'm good to go.
Makeup is worn to enhance your beauty. If you are taking the time and effort to make your self look more attractive when you go out, any boyfriend or spouse should feel really proud and flattered that you are trying to look your best. (You wouldn't go out without fixing your hair, would you?). If you go with a more natural look around the house, it shouldn't be an issue. That where you're supposed to be most comfortable. It all part of accepting who each other is, not about how you look with or without makeup; but for who you are. Any guy that's worth while already knows this. Besides, he probably already knows if you're wearing makeup and figures you look different without it. I doubt he he'll run for the door if he see you without it. Some guys even prefer their woman doesn't wear makeup. So I guess the trick is on the woman who thinks she is tricking him by wearing makeup. However, if you do find a guy who insists you wear makeup because of how you look without it, I'd be the one running for the door!
anyone who wears make up around their boyfriend all the time is very insecure.....
not really, but i do think around the house you should go around without makeup.
If the boyfriend doesnt think they are as pretty without the make up then he's a loser anyway, and any girl afraid that her bf will ';not think she's pretty anymore'; and may leave her needs to get a boost in some self-esteem. Another thing, most ppl. can tell whether or not someone is wearing makeup no matter how professionally it's done, so long as you're close to their face, so if you feel you're getting played then you played your own self.
i would let my bf see me as just me...no make up. i would just wear it when we got out so i look somewhat decent. i dont think that even the maekup could cover who you are though...he would(or should) still see you for who you are. make up or not
your bf should love you for who you are, not how you look. youre suppose to be comfortable around him enough that you wont care how you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment