Sunday, August 22, 2010

If you were stranded on an nice Island, with your spouse?

Would your lives and relationship be better or worse and why?


Like the movie with Tom Hanks or like Gilligans Island. How would things be. Would you first establish pecking order. I mean there would be no law, so she could whack him in the head with a coconut if he made her mad. Maybe he would turn her over his knee and spank her? or would you rather be there with a good looking stranger of the oppisite sex...of course your spouse for some reason was still at home. Food and water would not be a problem and you had some tools from the wreck.If you were stranded on an nice Island, with your spouse?
..I would enjoy the peace and quiet with my husband. We would enjoy each others company and relax. That would be amazing and super romantic. We'd explore the island and make the best of it.If you were stranded on an nice Island, with your spouse?
Well, that would depend.


I would not want to be stranded on Tom Hanks' island with my husband for fear he would start to think of using my head as a volley-ball..


I would agree to be stranded on Gilligan's Island with him only if I got to stay in the Howells' hut and he in Gilligan's hammock!


lol
No pecking order needed. We're good at cooperating. I've always wondered how I'd fare in a situation like that. I think it'd be a cool challenge.
It would be worse because we'd drive eachother crazy. Our marriage works because we don't spend every minute together!
I would prefer the Blue Lagoon Script minus the cannibals.
In my case it would be better because me %26amp; the wife make a good team.
or mabey he'd whack her over the head with no police to stop him, do you really think any guy would stand for that?
I'd enjoy it. Whats better than sun sea and sand with a woman you love ;)
i would choose the second option. good looking stranger of the opposite sex. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment