Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do your friends and family like your girl or boyfriend/spouse?

My family didn't like my ex and whaddaya know, I don't either (;Do your friends and family like your girl or boyfriend/spouse?
My friends like my boyfriend. My mom doesn't know him... I don't have a live father...Do your friends and family like your girl or boyfriend/spouse?
My family loves my boyfriend. My brother and boyfriend actually hang out sometimes, which is a little strange to me, but whatever
Everybody likes him. My Dad thinks he's great. (Getting Daddy's approval is always a plus!)
Well were not together anymore..as of 2 weeks ago...?


But yeah, they did like him.





:)
my family loves my fiance.... they don't know better. :) hehe
my mom teaches my girlfriend to cook. lol
Well my old boy friend.....They liked him but he got..idk...annoying!





but..we're cool! we're still semi-friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment