Friday, August 20, 2010

Has your spouse ever told you a reason why they will never leave you?

Mine is that I make her laugh so much.





And that my penis is so perfect it should be in a museum or something. (Though I'm not sure I heard HER say that, it could have been me thinking out loud)Has your spouse ever told you a reason why they will never leave you?
I've been given hundreds of reasons he would never leave me. (I believe one may have been my museum quality breasts.. Or maybe that was me thinking out loud.)Has your spouse ever told you a reason why they will never leave you?
LOL at your responses.





With my husband being deployed we voice our love for each other just about every other day. My husband says he would never leave me because he loves me, I complete him, I keep him sane, he couldn't live without me.





I could never leave my husband due to the fact I love him so much that just the thought of losing him throws me into panic, we fit together so well physically emotionally and our likes/dislikes, he is the only one who can make me laugh when I'm crying hysterically, I know he would do anything and everything to make me happy. And as cliche as it sounds we do finish each other's sentences all of the time.





He is the cheese to my macaroni!
Yes and I have been trying to get a divorce for 3 years now. I was told he would never leave me for many reasons, I am a great mother, don't cheat, give head twice a day, cook 3 times a day and take it to him, and always back him. He messed up now wont give me a divorce......but as for you, if you are a great guy giving her great sex and she gets a good laugh..... why would she want to leave she will never find that any where else in one man.
Yes, he just did as a matter of fact! He loves me %26amp; appreciates EVERYTHING I do for him. He just found out he has cancer, %26amp; I'm making um teen apts. for tests etc. He just told me he'd be around another 10 yrs. to ';bother'; me. But at least we have EVERYTHING taken care of. It's taken 2 mons. of tests so far, we have 2 more mons. to go for the treatments. Then it w/be ALL OVER... This is what really makes you appreciate the one you love the most, just being there for them %26amp; them knowing you're supporting them 100% in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE...:)
I told my husband that I would never leave him because I know he will die first and at THAT point I will get some peace.





I swear.





I know right? Horrible...lol





Oh, and not to mention the 6 kids...I would have a really hard time getting a date with that kind of baggage...lol
Either reason works who cares how accurate they may be.
yes because i am the first person to make them feel happy and they feel comfortable around me more than he has about anybody ever in his whole life..granted he is only 20 and im 21 but still %26lt;3
He hasn't told me, but it is painfully clear. He could not survive financially without my support.
Yes, because when we married they were sticking to the vows made under God.
Well ';Its cheaper to keep her'; Alimony, child support, half the assests.
He told me no one else would be willing to put up with his sh!+. He's right.
lolololo you are right she didn't tell you nothing of the sort yes you was think out loud. So never do that again.
Why leave the best sex ever?
Cuz Im the ONLY one that puts up with his SH!T with a smile on my face and a knife behind my back!
Don't feel so proud. Isn't the statue of David in a museum? Have you seen HIS?
  • ink cartridge
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment