Friday, August 20, 2010

What are you going to do fun with your spouse tonight?

';Fun'; and ';[my] spouse'; don't belong in the same sentence. So...nothing. Sorry to disappoint you. Have a GREAT weekend!!What are you going to do fun with your spouse tonight?
Nothing because he dumped me a month ago. So here is another Friday night and Im going to go home from work in a few minutes, sit by myself in my room and read peoples questions on yahoo answers then go to bed. Oh yes, I forgot to mention I will be crying the whole time too. But I hope you have a great time tonight!What are you going to do fun with your spouse tonight?
we are going to snuggle on our love seat and just be together...i will probably read and he will work on one of his crossword puzzles and just spend time with each other...he works second shift and we have a four year old...so quality time together is important and then tomorrow morning....heheh....you know some fun in bed....lucky us
We are going to be playing the wii. We have a bowling and tennis battle tonight. lol And of course I will win. haha
My fiance and I are going to watch the movie ';Once'; when he gets home from work.


Then probably play Gears of War 2.
Kinda NOSY aren't you!!!
nothing my hubby is at his friends house helping him paint so he can put his house up forsale..
Take out the Christmas tree and decorate it.
We are going into the bedroom and

No comments:

Post a Comment