Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How did you know your spouse was your soulmate?

when we talked we couldn't stop and when we were quiet we were both quiet. We looked at each other like we were seeing each other's soul. When we were separated we wrote or called every day even if there was nothing to say except I love you. We knew we wanted to get married and we knew we wanted to have children together. and on and on. Did we like the same things - not necessarily. Did we have the same religion - no. Did our parents use the same parenting methods- no. That all started 44 years ago. We're still at it. How did you know your spouse was your soulmate?
I knew I met my soulmate years ago. His name was Dan. He desided to become a priest and so circumstance keeps us apart. I will tell you how I knew. Everytime he touched me, even if he just brushed my arm I would feel warm. When he kissed me I forgot about everything else in the world. He didnt have to touch me, if he was even near me I was disterbed, and unsettled. I smiled every time I heard his name. To this day when I think about him I smile.





My advice is if you have found something like this FIGHT FOR IT. Dont let love pass you by. You will regret it for the rest of your life.How did you know your spouse was your soulmate?
After being gone from home for a couple of weeks, tired and longing for my surroundings, enjoying my time away but missing the comfort that one can only find inside the walls of their own home - that is what it felt like when he was near. It was just like coming home. Comfortable and safe, familiar and mine. All that I ever wanted was there with him.
I think there is not one soul mate for everyone....sometimes there are more then one....do I think I am married to my soul mate....yes...but I have thought that 2 other times..,..I just know I love him more then anyone ever in my life(other then my kids)....I hope he is my soul mate and we will be together forever...
When all the fluff of a new relationship was gone and we were just together in everyday life and I still could not see my life without him I knew he was forever my soulmate.
Ha!
love at first site..and 20 years later...

No comments:

Post a Comment