Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who should you love most: spouse or children?

Serious answers only, please.Who should you love most: spouse or children?
I think the ';right'; answer is children ... but as someone who doesn't want kids it's hard for me to relate to. I don't want, nor do I think I could ever love anyone more than I love my current boyfriend (future husband). And to be honest I don't want him to ever love anyone more than he loves me.





I think if you have children though, it's your responsibility to always put them first.Who should you love most: spouse or children?
It is depend on your lady's sensitive. The perspective of which your lady is more of feminine or down earth. There are few of feminine is in ';kind-of'; high maintenance that want you to love her more than children. I have been through before. If a lady who is down earth (understanding where she is come from), you can love her and children on both. I do believe, that if you love children more than you love her. She will think that you are rejecting to spend quality time with her than children. I know. It is depend on women's sensitive. You have to be very careful what the woman is emotionally and physically. You have to understand but you have to deal both to love in the balance time 50% and 50%.
There has to be equal balance or you fail. You cannot focus entirely on your children and ignore your relationship with your spouse. Look at Jon and Kate. However, if you put your marriage before your children the majority of the time, they learn that they don't matter and that screws them up, often for life.





Balance is key.
I don't think that you love one more than the other because you love them differently. I would die for any of them but if I could only save the spouse or the child it would be the child and he would do the same.
between a spouse and children, I dont think I have to choose who to love most. my love for my children is UNCONDITIONAL. my love for my husband means the world to me. I just show love to them in many, many different ways. no ifs or buts.
No contest there.





The spouse must take precedence. This is the vessel from which those brats who are nothing but nuisances come from! If I were that vessel's captain, I would lock all doors and throw away the key! Give those kids a chance and they'd ruin your life, I tell ya!!!
two different types of love, you love your spouse passionately and romantically and you love your children unconditionally
My husband and I teach our family this: God first, spouse second and then children. This doesn't mean we prioritize the children last, they take most of our time and we love giving it to them.
children... always...
Spouse is a special love. Children are a different love. Keep them both protected
Children they always love you unconditionally
Spouse, while you protect your children most.
i don't really think you love one more than the other one, you just love them in different ways.
well...you love them with the same amount of love...but a different love......make sense?...
i believe you cant love one more than other.
children i think

No comments:

Post a Comment