Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are two issues that could arise between you and your spouse's parents?

1. The way my husband %26amp; I choose to raise our children: this includes which school to attend, religion, etc.





2. What we decide to do with our money. It's our money %26amp; what we decide is our choice and not the in-laws.What are two issues that could arise between you and your spouse's parents?
My future in-laws (without the knowledge of me or my husband) hired private detectives to check me out.





The way we found out - his Mom had a brain tumor (and I don't know if this had anything to do with it or not) but she left the report under the toaster in the kitchen.





My husband was visiting them to take care of them (we lived in Virginia / they lived in California), and he was curious. So, he picked it up and was surprised. He called me but we never mentioned it to his parents.





It was interesting, because the report was full of lies - like I never graduated from HS (I am currently working towards my masters with hopes for the doctorate eventually), and other stuff which were obvious a lies.





We were surprised about this.





So, I guess I am trying to say there are trust issues involved and also they may not want to let their son (in my case) or daughter go.





Good Luck.What are two issues that could arise between you and your spouse's parents?
i get along with my soon to be in-laws


but probably having my fiance [[by nov by husband spend holidays with my fam instead of his]] %26amp; not because im selfish but because his fam really doesn't get into the holiday spirits


a second one would be probably children


my children will not drink soda or coffee or bad foods or none of that


%26amp; i would want my in-laws to respect that


we are all mexicans %26amp; they are more old school %26amp; they would leave their kids at home by themselves being so so little


i won't have that happening with my children


:D
Trust issues would seem to be the most prominent, followed closely by issues concerning children.
anything and everything





I AM IN THE PLAYPEN WITH SWEET MILDRED
Why they made daughter so adamant and how they can make daughter listen to me !
Money and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment