Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do most people think that its perfectly ok to cheat on their spouse?

This has been, and continues to be wildly popular in this country and really the entire world, so what makes it ok for the people that do it??Why do most people think that its perfectly ok to cheat on their spouse?
I don't think it's OK and in four years of marriage never have and plan to keep it that way. I think most people in their heart know it's wrong. They just create rationalizations to suppress there true feelings and follow their biological urges.Why do most people think that its perfectly ok to cheat on their spouse?
First of all, the decline of morality in general heavily contributes to the increase in infidelity in this country and the world. However I don't believe that people have ceased to understand right from wrong altogether, and that is why they try to cover over their indescretions, thus implying that most people do not believe that it is okay to cheat on his or her spouse.
ignorance


immaturity


morals
Good question. I don't know. But I do know this....





If I ever catch my husband cheating, he better run. I won't cheat on him and I expect the same from him.
I think that if both people are being honest with each other, they can do whatever they want. However, when deception is introduced into the relationship, it's over.





I personally don't think marriage is something I would want, but I always wonder why a person would get married to someone if they are not ready to be completely honest with each other. Most people expect faithfulness, so why would a person get married if they still wanted to mess around with other partners behind their spouses' backs?





I don't know why people cheat on their marriage. I am still trying to figure out why people get married in the first place.
I think the reason it's so ';wildly popular'; is because it's human nature. Different societies set different moral codes by which its citizens live. In our culture, we have deemed marriage as a monogamous relationship, however there are many people who cant deny their carnal urges. It's nature vs nurture. Our nature is to procreate the human race, and our nurture is to live within the confines of socially excepted norms.


Whether it's right or wrong, I can't be the judge of that.
nothing makes it okay except the person who is rationalizing about why he or she should do it, rather than working it out or getting out of it. Promises are made to be kept, and at the very least, worked on. We likve in an instant society needing instant gratification, faster and faster computers, etc., and we throw away relationships the minute we aren't as happy as we think we can be.
I think that most people are selfish people , those who cheat on their spouses, isn't true that when yu marry someone you are suppose to remain loyal to them?
people dont have belief anymore, nation of atheists all demanding 'proof' before they believe in anything





no proof of god, no proof of love, - all is money, money,money - show some faith and u will get some love, judge ppl and u wont get anywhere? lol





if u dont believe someone can convince you they are better for u easier, but you are still unhappy bcos that is not the answer





we are not also not in a period of 'high culture' anymore, high culture is where you rise above our own animal instincts - at th minute we are revelling in them and destroying our own planet in process
  • oily skin blackheads
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment