Thursday, July 29, 2010

When you were attracted to your bf/spouse, did you think others felt the same way you did about him/her?

I mean, that's where the green-eyed monster in you comes out.


If someone else liked your partner, would you wonder what attracted them to him?When you were attracted to your bf/spouse, did you think others felt the same way you did about him/her?
Yes! But you are the one who is with him! Isn't that great!





Don't worry about anyone else. He chose you! Besides I know he is not the only one who likes you! Right? And You chose him! Enjoy yourselves and each other.





Good Luck!When you were attracted to your bf/spouse, did you think others felt the same way you did about him/her?
Yes. I kinda wondered y I got him...because of that fact. But I did. HE picked me out of all the other possible girls he could've married. I should feel special...and I do, but the wonderment still gets to me sometimes. No. IF I liked him, I'd think other girls did too. And I'd assume why they did. Because I know I do..and I'd figure that's y.
Sure...I don't think I' the only person who has ever found anyone i've dated attractive, just as they aren't the only ones who've found me attractive. It's no reason for jealousy though...especially when he's with me, not someone else. 鈽?br>




If I knew someone else liked my partner, I wouldn't wonder why at all...I'd assume they are also attracted to at least some of the same qualities that I am.
No, and NO. I was and am surprised other women don't find him attractive and I am glad that he is mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment