Thursday, July 29, 2010

I keep on having dreams that my spouse is cheating on me and is planning to run away,what does this mean?

while my boyfriend was on holiday i kept having dreams that he was cheating on me there, my boyfriend is lovely and isn't the cheating type and isn't showing any suspicious signs so i wonder what these dreams mean...does anyone know?I keep on having dreams that my spouse is cheating on me and is planning to run away,what does this mean?
It was probably anxiety from his abscence. If you are confident that he does not cheat then I would chalk it up to anxiety. I would have a talk though. Did you cheat? maybe something is on your mind. I am just throwing things out there.I keep on having dreams that my spouse is cheating on me and is planning to run away,what does this mean?
To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel a lack of attention in the relationship. Alternatively, you may feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others. This notion may stem from issues of trust or self-esteem.






Yes, this is probably not about your bf. It usually means that YOU don't think you are worthy of his love or that you are considering how exciting it would be to cheat. Are you feeling poorly about yourself lately?
why you think that way is because of your belief system. you need to renew your mind. He is not cheating on you. convert that negative thought to a positive one and see that you will have a lovely relationship.
i think you are probably insecure and the dreams are a result of that. dont look to much itnt it unless you a phsychic
I don't know...probably since you think its okay to marry cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment