Thursday, July 29, 2010

If you are married: is it okay to flirt with anyone other than your spouse?

Just curious to see people's answersIf you are married: is it okay to flirt with anyone other than your spouse?
No. No way. Absolutely not.If you are married: is it okay to flirt with anyone other than your spouse?
If you feel that you have to flirt with someone else other than your spouse, there is something amiss in your marriage and it should be resolved as quickly as possible. Communication is key, understanding also goes a long way too. You haven't ';technically'; cheated, but flirting is just a doorway to make your marriage and life very complicated and stressful with no positive outcome.





My advise, stay away from all temptation. I realize your still a human, but you must have control over your baser instincts. If this is someone just seeking advise or someone who is getting themselves in trouble, you don't need to go and start a fight, but please communicate with your spouse with an open mind to get to the root of the problem.





Best wishes
My husband is a big flirt. At first, I didn't mind it, because I am a flirt too. But when he stopped flirting with me and only flirted with other women (especially my friends) I got really annoyed. When I told him about it, he quit flirting with them as much and started flirting with me again. I think its fun, and there is nothing wrong with it as long as you treat your spouse the same as you treat the ones you are flirting with.
Maybe you could reverse that and get your answer.





';Is it okay for your spouse to flirt with anyone other than you?';





Where does flirting end anyway? In a single's world, flirting is the lead-in to a relationship because it gets the other person interested in you. Is that comfortable in a marriage?





I think not.
definitely not! talk about violation of trust..what are you thinkin?


marriage is a game???Do you want to break your wife's heart?


She trusts you, she's wearing your name and your ring.


How would you feel if your wife was flirting with some good looking guy...(behind your back or in front of you) or if she was going along with some guy who was showing her alot of attention without putting a quick STOP to it?





When you got married and you made all those promises--were you just joking or did you mean it? Do you want to destroy your relationship? Figure out if your marriage is important or not and act accordingly. If it is at all important to you, then get real and stop playing games. It's not fair to your wife and it's not fair to the other woman.
As long as it's harmless and doesn't mislead anyone, then I have no problem with it. My man is a flirt and I accept that about him and find it amusing for the most part, expecially when he flirts with my granny, it's so cute lol. I know I can trust him and I think it's sweet when he makes some other womans day by giving her an honest compliment.
That is a tough one. I am a flirt by nature, however I don't ever take it too far. So I will say that:





It is ok to flirt with others when you are married as long as your spouse is comfortable in your relationship and you do not cross any personal boundries that he/she has.
I think its ok and understandable as long as its not all the time..people are attractive and even married people acknowledge that not just single people..just make sure its not done infront of your partner and do not do it all the time! once in a while its fine...like if you make a mistake or catch yourself doing it unintentionally don't punish yourself!
I don't see the problem with it...


some people flirt just to make others feel good about themselves..


So flirting= good..


but in case you're doing it, don't go over the edge cause you could be single again!





flirting ';DOES NOT'; mean you're trying to get with someone or trying to cheat on your mate!
That answer is determined 100% by your relationship with your spouse. My wife and I both do it. But we also talk about it openly between us. I would say that if you can't talk about it with your spouse after you do it, you shouldn't be doing it.
Friendly flirting is okay and harmless, especially if your spouse doesn't become insecure over it...if there's any intent or you are leading someone on with your flirting, or you know it seriously troubles your partner, then it's not kewl....
I say no. If you're doing something that would piss you off if your partner did it to you, then you shouldn't be doing it. I would be ticked if my fiance was flirting with other women, so I do not flirt with other men.
odds are if you are doing something that you wouldn't do if your spouse was watching then you shouldn't be doing it.
Probably not!
NO.marriage is not just love but also is a commitment and trust......it cannot be broken
I don't think it's ok to flirt because flirting is what leads to cheating then divorce....
negative negative negative...thats a quick way to get in a lot of trouble!!!
no
  • ink cartridge
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment