Thursday, July 29, 2010

What would you think if your spouse got an online account but used an avatar of a buff, attractive person...?

who wasn't really him or her?What would you think if your spouse got an online account but used an avatar of a buff, attractive person...?
OMG are you saying that is not you in the picture??!!


You have deceived us!What would you think if your spouse got an online account but used an avatar of a buff, attractive person...?
I'd think he had a perception problem, or that he was creating a role for himself so he could play people along. He'd never be on Y!A, asking and answering questions. The only thing he's concerned with is the stock market.


If Mrs. C. did this, I'd think it was how she saw the ';inner her';.


; )
Snarky did that once. I laughed and made fun of him until he took it down. I put a sexy avatar up that wasn't me and he pretended it really was me. See the difference here?





I really do look like a Texas waffle. I'm pretty tasty.
Depends on where the account was on.





If its that big of a deal, tell her about it and threaten a divorce, since you are always thinking about it.
Lol.. Each time I see your questions pop up, I don't even read them to get a kick out of the title.. this time, i couldn't help but come on and just ask you..





do you get a kick out of this? are you just bored?.. lol
I would think he was up to something ! Stand behind him when he answers his emails. See if he gets nervous . Or will not open the mail. or moves to a different area of the computer. That will tell you really fast !
LOL Wouldn't worry me, they don't have pictures of beer guts in the avatars do they, he wouldn't know how anyway, doesn't even remember his own passwords so theres no chance of that ever happening :)
Yeah, like I have never heard THAT before. Your spouse would never do such a thing.





Lucy, I am on top. Thank Goodness.
most avatars are good looking....haven't seen any sites that offer fat, toothless, and bald...hell, let the person dream
I'd find it comical
Well that really is my eye, although my wife does not look like a Texas Waffle.
Let him have his fun.... it's his way of fantasizing!
eating or not eating spaghetti as well?
Only YOU, my dear would KNOW it's not her, none of us would be the wiser...:)
so my avatar doesn't look like me? damn it anyway!!!
I'd just laugh....:)





**same thing he does when he sees my avatar with a football helmet on**
These really are my lips.
I'd think, oh dear...yet another online poser.

No comments:

Post a Comment