Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ladies how would u feel if your spouse has to take a job miles away and can only do the weekend commute?

It's a difficult, but survivable, situation. My husband is currently 3,000 miles from home, since November. We flew to him for the holidays, and he was here for 4 days a couple weeks ago, but that's it as far as commuting. It's not easy, but we talk every day, and we know it's temporary, so we can get through it.Ladies how would u feel if your spouse has to take a job miles away and can only do the weekend commute?
that would be so hard to be apart for that long that i would look to see if i could find a job out there or see how bad he needed the job and could he look more local. i wouldnt like it at allLadies how would u feel if your spouse has to take a job miles away and can only do the weekend commute?
If it was nec. for work/monies I could deal with it. I trust him, hes my best friend. I'd miss him terribly but you do what you must to get by. If I din't trust him, it might be different.
Well if thats a temporary thing i would have managed somehow. But if its a thing for atleast few years to come...i would have definitely moved with him
I would feel good about it. Looks like your spouse is taking the job to provide a better life in the long run for you.
Easy. We would both move to that place so we could be together.
I would hate it!
short term is ok
  • ink cartridge
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment