Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is it wrong to jump your spouse first thing in the morning because you just had a very vivid sex dream of ...?

you having sex with someone else you know and are turned on because of that?Is it wrong to jump your spouse first thing in the morning because you just had a very vivid sex dream of ...?
Absolutely not but dude, atleast let her brush her teeth and you as well. Woman can not have hot passion sex on dragon breath!Is it wrong to jump your spouse first thing in the morning because you just had a very vivid sex dream of ...?
no, I've done this to my husband many times


(and I don't lie to him about who it was in the dream)





He appreciates my honesty


as well as my willingness to initate fun anytime of the day








just a side note:


you can't control your dreams


and often times the dreams have nothing to do with what you think they do anyway


so your spouse has no reason to be mad at you, its not like cheating
That's really sexy to jump her right away, just don't tell her you were thinking of someone else unless you both have shared fantasies like that before...and I doubt you have since you ask. Tell her you got hard thinking of her and want her, and just enjoy it...everyone has dreams of others, just use it to have fun with her like you did.
no its not wrong. you should tell your wife about the dreams. if its the same woman in ur dreams, you should get a picture, and print it out to an 8 by 10 picture, and ask ur wife if she'd mind holding it in front of her face...maybe she'll even let you call her by dream womans name!



When my husband does this thing that you speak of than he had better make sure that his performance tops the very vivid sex dream I have been having with someone else or I will grab my nut crackers and let him know just how wrong that I think he is.
Absolutely not. My husband would be thrilled. You can't control your dreams but you can control the outcome. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hee, hee...my husband is a 'morning man' . I don't ask questions, I just enjoy. It is a great way to start the day!
no its not wrong as long as during the actual sex you turn the focus to your spouse instead of keeping the dream person in your mind.
If she is willing, no it's not wrong. Just leave out the dream thing though, and enjoy the sex.
No its not, but keep that little detail to yourself. Tell her that you just had an awesome dream about her....
No...its wrong because you have morning breath...and probably aren't so clean.





YUCK
lol NO its NOT wrong!!! Just keep the I dreamed of so an so to yourself! your silly!!
she will think its wrong, so dont tell her. why would you want to tell her anyway????????
Hi





Lol don't be telling yr partner that bit, jus enjoy!! We all have dreams and fantasies of other people





Luv Magsxx
You are so crazy. YES.
wrong? um, no.
Lol just keep that part to yourself and enjoy
Not bad at all, just do it!
  • ink cartridge
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment