Thursday, July 29, 2010

My wife & I are celebrating our 43rd Anniversary today! How long have you & your spouse been married?

Actually, we observe two anniversaries every year, as we met for the first time on April 29, 1964 and were married on December 19, 1964. This was the first marriage for both of us and so far it has worked out! Praise the Lord! Has anyone else been married longer to your spouse? The first one who says they have will get ';Best Answer'; and 10 points! {:-)My wife %26amp; I are celebrating our 43rd Anniversary today! How long have you %26amp; your spouse been married?
Ok I have been married almost 7 or was that 8...haha!


Congrats! My parents have been married for 36 years, them too were only 1st weddings.


I remember thinking in school, wow your parents are divorced! B/C back then every one was married, now to the kids it is no big deal about the divorce--they are just surprised that people stay married.


So you are one of the blessed fortunate ones! You found some one that will put up w/ you and you can in turn, do the same, isn't that the best thing about REAL true love...it is work, but just so easy!


That is comitment, because your heart is in it.


The Bible says the two become one--how does a true 1 seperate it's self?


:)My wife %26amp; I are celebrating our 43rd Anniversary today! How long have you %26amp; your spouse been married?
Thank *all* of you for your answers and congratulations! I wish all of you long, happy, marriages to the one you love! God Bless and Merry Christmas to all!

Report Abuse



Congratulations.


my Hubby and I are 12 years in March. 1st for both of us too.





My Grandparents were 54 years when Grandpa passed away. The even made it thru world war 2 and the deaths of 2 babies (total 12 kids, 10 living....LOTS of grands and great-grands).





Wishing all of us many long happy years,
Well its not me only 16yrs for us ( thats like baby steps for you :)) Congradulations to you both!!!! And Merry Christmas too
sorry can't beat yours, just 9 yrs for us but congratulations.
We've been happily married for 19 years. My husband and I were just newlyweds when I enlisted in the Army during Desert Shield. I survived and so has our marriage. We now have an eleven year old daughter, too.
CONGRATS!! 43 years, WOW. Thanks WONDEFUL





My hubby %26amp; I just celebrated our 1st. anniversary this month. It's not a first marriage for either of us. He has been divorced twice and I was divorced once and widowed once at a very young age with young children. How I wish I would have made better choices my first time and stayed married forever to just 1 person. But then I would not have met my hubby and he really the best thing that has ever happened to my 4 son's and I.





Mary in Beulah, MI. USA
Not me-- but awesome Congratulations!
No, I have been married for 14 yrs, but my grandparants have been married for 62 yrs.





I would be luck to live to 62 yrs less be married for 62 yrs.
That is a wonderful thing and proves that love can last the test of time. I'm not even married, I've been dating my best friend for two years now and still going strong. I hope we can be as happy together as you and celebrate a 43rd anniversary. Congratulations. ;]
Congratulations! I havent been married longer but I have been married 8 years to my best friend of 14 years!
Great job!!! My parents were married for 52 years before my father passed away.
Not after the points! Wanted to congratulate you both on a job well done! I have been married to the same man for thirty-five years.
Congrats! We have been married 26 and plan on staying together till the end. God Bless all who stay married to one spouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment