Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is something special that your spouse does for you?

What does your spouse do to make you feel special and what do you do in return? My husband is a really good cook and every weekend he gets up early and makes these amazing breakfasts for me. I make his lunch every day and I write him little notes - sometimes I hide them, like in his sock drawer, or in his pocket. How about you?What is something special that your spouse does for you?
Kudos to you for doing things to keep your relationship fresh and alive! It is those small things that sometimes keep people feeling appreciated and loved...Keep up the good work!What is something special that your spouse does for you?
very nice of your husband and why sometimes you hide his notes???realy why

No comments:

Post a Comment