Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's up with this Yahoo Answers Spouse thing?

Lately I've seen a lot of questions asking people to become spouses on yahoo answers. Can anybody explain this to me?





This did make me feel lonely though, as I don't have a yahoo answers spouse. Anybody interested? hahaWhat's up with this Yahoo Answers Spouse thing?
haha, i didnt know anything about it.


but, in that case, i dont have a yahoo answers spouse, either. or a yahoo answers boyfriend.. haha.


i'll have to look into that one..... :]What's up with this Yahoo Answers Spouse thing?
haha.. :]


well email me sometime or something :]


katbrat9@yahoo

Report Abuse



I haven't heard/seen anything about it.
What? I haven't seen ONE question on that today.
They're just having fun :)
weddings all around!!
I haven't seen any questions about that... it just seems like you want a yahoo answers spouse =/

No comments:

Post a Comment