Thursday, July 29, 2010

Have you ever got caught by your spouse?

pleasuring yourself?


Yesterday my husband came home for his lunch break a half hour early and caught me red handed. I was so embarrassed wondering what he was thinking, and then he made love to me. I jumped in the shower and when I came out he said that now I owe him something for my punishment. Is that fair? And has anyone ever been caught by their spouse or caught their spouse in this situation?Have you ever got caught by your spouse?
never been caught before, also never and will never catch her as she doesn't do it.


for most men its great turn on to watch woman mb.


I'm curious to know what punishment you will get, sure it will be HOT...zHave you ever got caught by your spouse?
For heavens sakes it's your husband. I'm sure it was a big turn on to him. My husband loves to watch me do that. If you can't do what you want in the privacy of your own home then where can you? I always thought that sex between a husband and wife was sacred and what you do with your own body is your prerogative and if he catches you then oh well. It must have turned him on or he wouldn't have made love to you. Walk in on him while he is showering some morning and most likely you will find him doing the same thing. It's normal.
He probably liked it. It does not matter if it is fair or not, look at it as a game. If you want to pleasure yourself and get caught, then you owe a ';sexual punishment.'; Sounds like a great way to spice up your marriage.
So you were masturbating.





I hate the fact that if a woman does it, it is wrong to do it.





I wonder if he wants you to catch him in the act and do him.





I have never been caught however thinking about it is a turn-on.
No this has never happened but if he ';caught'; me he would love it. There is nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself. Punishment? That is your body to do with as you please. He can't stop you from touching it.
no it won't be embarrassing it was only your husband. it would be different if your daddy caught you doing that.
I have been caught but it only makes my husband want me more. Play along with it. Let it be fun.
Never been caught and have never caught my husband but I would think that he you owe me is in a teasing way. Playful.
Your so lucky, sounds like an extra fun sexy time game to me....Im sure he loved catching you.... I would get started about 10-15 mins before he got home so that I could get punished again tomorrow!
That is really something......can't say that i've been in that situation, but if it pays off, then why not.
I try not to be caught but yes it will be really too embrassing..





but u knwo if I get to caught my girl I wont mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment