Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the nicest thing your spouse has ever done?

Buy me flowers and card for no reason and take care for my daughter as his own.What is the nicest thing your spouse has ever done?
Hmmmmm....I would have to say...that he cooked me a super nice dinner one day when i had been gone for a week...Not just a lil one...he went all out. He also recognizes when i'm having a bad day and tries to take some of the responsibility off me. It's really the small things that add up to make one super nice thing!What is the nicest thing your spouse has ever done?
after being together for 14 yrs. that's a hard one to answer.....


uh, bought me diamond earrings? made me dinner? just being all ';lovey dovey';? Bought me my car? asked me to marry him? bought me flowers and left them in a bush under my bedroom window then called me to tell me to look there? was understanding when I made really dumb decisions? Went to the store late and bought me Hershey's chocolate syrup? Went to the store and bought me tampons/pads? Honestly..I'm not sure. I guess all of them.
I was hospitalized for 2 and a half weeks after having my son, he was there... waiting on me hand and foot.. every morning.. slept next to me.. bathe me..fed me.. etc.


He cooks, and cleans.. buys me gifts ( just because )


I couldn't ask for a better partner.
take care of me during my pregnancy without complaining even though i seen him a little stressed out. he said he would do it for 3 yrs if he had to. thank God pregnancy is only 9 mths.
Went to walmart to get my favorite dessert in the middle of the night just because i wanted so badly to eat it.
1. Said Yes, I will marry you.


2. Forgiven me for some stupid things I have done.
my husband always makes me feel warm and cozy.. encourages me to be confident and secure. the best thing of all is he gives me true sincere love. nothing beats feeling loved!
He stuck by me during my two year horrible divorce. We got married a month later.
insisted on buying a piano as his wedding gift to me


and our budget was pretty slim back then
She divorced me. Gave me my freedom. Hooray!
She gave me a divorce. Couldn't ask for anything better
Took me to paradise.
hmm..still thinking what is it..why is it too hard to find the answer for this question..lol
she gave me a watch she got from the lost and found.
hes done nothing for me
She left.................
He does the Laundry, when I am working...
bought me a new car

No comments:

Post a Comment