Thursday, July 29, 2010

If your spouse wanted to dress up as a alien character from ';Star Trek'; and take you to the bedroom...?

Could you do it?





I'd go for it and thank the Lord for FINALLY something besides the same-old same-old. :-)If your spouse wanted to dress up as a alien character from ';Star Trek'; and take you to the bedroom...?
Yeah, that'd be awesome... especially Borg. Definitely Borg. OMG think of the kinkiness that could come from *that*... ';Resistance is Futile';. ::eg::





Hmm... Thanks for the idea. ^_^





Then again there are very few things we haven't tried, unlike some people here on Y!A who seem to think that being sexually adventurous is equal to being mentally disturbed. ::lol::If your spouse wanted to dress up as a alien character from ';Star Trek'; and take you to the bedroom...?
You know, it would be strange, but my wife and I are both silly, and I would go for it once. I think I would hope it was just once, but expect we would have fun. We tend to go for other ways of breaking up the same-old same-old, but I can see how someone could have some laughs over that.





And Invisigoth is right. My wife just isn't a Star Trek geek. It would probably be a different costume if she were the sort to pull something out of a TV show or movie or game.
LOL. been there, done that. (does the expression Klingon Kleavage mean anything to anyone?)





Rocky Horror is another favorite.





That's the kind of thing that happens when you hang with geeks. they are such pervs! ;)
Well it would not necessarily be my ';dream scenario'; but what the hell...i am up for almost anything if it makes him happy, i would go for it.





';beam me up scotty!';
My husband is a Star Trek Freak! I think since I have the short blonde hair and am a more dominating than him.. I am pretty sure..





6 of 9 would be his fantasy of all fantasy's!
No thanks, maybe if he dressed up like a character from ';Gladiator'; LOL
Depends. Usually, sure, but what if she wants to dress up as a Ferengi and then give you oral? Those teeth are pretty sharp...



I've always had the hots for Worf. If he could dress up as Worf, I'd be all over it. mmmm... hot Klingon sex.
WHY ARE PEOPLE HATING ON HIM???








Honey!! Go for it!!!! Ive never seen Star Trek but whatever makes him happy!!





People are rude!!!! Have tons of fun girl!!
No. Star Wars would be better. She'd be Padme.
Is your spouse really sick. WOW.
No, never, no way, ever!!!!! Star Trek? Really? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I want a real man!!!



I would think the person has some major mental issues they need to work out
Give me Q, now! ;) (I like difficult, annoying men).
I'd tell him to ';Clingon'; for a rough ride!
I never liked that show.......major turn off.
I would do it for him, and probably LOL the whole time
sure. why not
  • ink cartridge
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment