Thursday, July 29, 2010

My spouse told me if you accuse me of cheating then i miles well?

How should i feel about this? then he says i would never cheat but just wanted to warn you if you accuse someone of cheating they may. should i be mad about this? i do not accuse him of cheating i just said you do not treat me the way you used to. Im afraid i do not catch your eye like i used toMy spouse told me if you accuse me of cheating then i miles well?
He's friggin crazy - girl, saying that you don't treat me the same as you use to is nowhere near accusing someone of cheating. Open your eyes - sounds like he may be a little guilty of something if he is accusing you of accusing him of cheating.....My spouse told me if you accuse me of cheating then i miles well?
Yeah. He's stupid.





=( You didn't accuse him. And there's no reason to ever cheat. If he feels that way, he's likely to cheat easily. He might be already since he's so defensive. If you were to catch on and accuse him then turned out you were right, he could say ';It's fair because you accused me of cheating!'; So it could be a trap hmm?
Asking a question in the right way is better than unnecessary misunderstandings, u meant something else %26amp; he took it in a different way. its not ur fault nor his. just ask him openly what u want to know %26amp; get a proper answer %26amp; if he doesnt give a proper ans, whack him a cabbage roll. hey he didn't mean what he said %26amp; dont think u have to take it too seriously. U jus make sure u catch his eye %26amp; make up..... have fun, dont worry....
that's strange. you didn't say anything about him cheating and he comes out and says that? sounds like he's already cheating and trying to give himself an excuse to do so.
Maybe he feels guilty for something. I would start going through his things.( I am being serious. I would. ) You may find something you dont like



i dont think you should be mad about it cause its the truth you did not exactly accuse him of it but its leading to believe he dose
He miles well? That's funny, I usually kilometres well. Let's hear it for the metric system!
Thats bad tell him u dont meant to accuse himen he should not have told you that talk about it something fishy
Sounds like he has a guilty consciences about something...
1st of all i think i know what your taking about, but i might not so what are you saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment