Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the hottest thing that your spouse could whisper in your ear?

I'm not wearing any panties and I am soaking wet.What is the hottest thing that your spouse could whisper in your ear?
Im gonna give you everything your heart and body desire tonight, just make your request....

Report Abuse


What is the hottest thing that your spouse could whisper in your ear?
Lets do it all night long baby.
I signed the papers today. You're free of me.
The kids ran away form home and took my mother with them!!
F*** me (When she really wanted it [had to have it!], it's the only time she used the word - I loved it!!)!
I just invited my divorced sister over and you are going to service her while I watch.
No really, she is here just for you.
I wouldnt mind if he was completly silent and just put on an R%26amp;B and soul cd from back in the day and caressed me all over.
i bought u brand new hummer as an early b'ay present with my naked picture on the dashboard
I'm going to clean the house from now on until eternity!!!
I'm going to give you the best Sex you've ever had! lol
'Heres the credit card, spend what you want.'
I love you with all my life. You mean the world to me and I really wish to spend the rest of my life loving only you.
are you wearing panties and what he would like to do to me...
I'm leaving and you'll never see me again





Peace and Love
Im sorry for hurting you, and i love you
';I LOVE YOU MORE, EACH AND EVERY DAY, AND I CANNOT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU IN IT!';
'; I'm going to seduce you tonight ';





** OR **





'; That cologne you have on, smells so nice';
';I'm sorry for being such a jerk all the time, and I will try my best to be more nice.......';

No comments:

Post a Comment