Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My spouse is emotionally unavailable,patronising and prone to stealth abuse but I have a kid what to do?

extended family is oblivious;How does one live like this?My spouse is emotionally unavailable,patronising and prone to stealth abuse but I have a kid what to do?
I don't know, I couldn't. Thank God I never had a child with that man. It would have made it harder to leave. He made it hard enough, I left everything to get away from him.


I'd say leave, but I know easier said than done. But it can be done, others have done it.My spouse is emotionally unavailable,patronising and prone to stealth abuse but I have a kid what to do?
You shouldn't have to. I would talk to my spouse to see what is the reason. Maybe seek counseling.
leave, get out!!!!!!!!!!
Having a child should not be a reason nor an excuse to stay in an abusive marriage. Just leave him. You deserve better.
One shouldn't live like that. I'd take my kid and leave.
What is stealth abuse?





Once motivated to search that term, I have to say, what a load of hogwash.
file for divorce..file child support..and move on

No comments:

Post a Comment