Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Does your spouse have the same color eyes as you ?

I have brown eyes but I really like guys with blue eye but sometimes I think guys with blue eyes would only like girls with blue eyes because blue eyes are so beautiful even if I've dated a lot of guys with blue eyes... am I mistaken ?





But doesn't mean I dont like guys with brown eyes........Does your spouse have the same color eyes as you ?
A person's personality should overshadow their physical characteristics. Otherwise, your relationship will be very shallow. It really doesn't matter what color the persons eyes are if you have a strong relationship.Does your spouse have the same color eyes as you ?
stupid ??????
I have brown eyes...and his are nearly black....and so is our daughter's eyes....
Yes, both green, but that was accidental. He also has the same values, and that, my dear, is what's important! That WAS NOT accidental.
We both have blue
I dont think eye color really matters. Its the personality of the person the eyes are attached to!
Nope Mine are green greyish his are blue
I have blue eyes , my wife's are brown . If they were any other color , it would have made no difference to me .
I have green eyes, the husband has brown, the oldest daughter has blue like both grandmother's and my youngest daughter's are brown.
Mine are light blue %26amp; his are dark brown. I don't think he has a preference though because his exes look nothing like me %26amp; I think they both have brown eyes.
I have green eyes


My husband has beautiful blue eyes.
Yes, we have the same color eyes.





BTW - I think you have put WAY too much thought into this subject. It is seriously NOT important.
Any color eyes are fine with me...however I have a severe weakness for hazel green eyes.
Yes you are my man has blue eyes and I have deep brown eyes, I am sure he has dated people with the same color eyes but I dont care to know that cause he is mine now! lol
i have golden/green hazel, my spouse has olive green. and both of our sons have green eyes. which makes me very, very happy!
My husband has blue, I have brown. Our son got my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment