Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How did you first meet your spouse?

online 10 years ago been married for 7 years and still in loveHow did you first meet your spouse?
I was working as a greeter at a car dealership. He came in and applied for a job. The following month, when he started, I flirted my butt of with him, scheduling unnecessary oil changes and things through him (He's a service advisor). One day he wasn't able to get to my car so to make up for it he offered to take me out! We were married two years later. =)How did you first meet your spouse?
I moved across the country to go to college. I went out with my cousin (who attended the same college) and 'his friend' to a four-wheeler park. The rest is history, we were married less than 2 years later!
I was working at Best Buy and he was a customer.
  • oily skin blackheads
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment