Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If your spouse became abusive towards you would you stay or leave?

why or why not?





That includes verbal abuseIf your spouse became abusive towards you would you stay or leave?
I don't tolerate verbal abuse but it won't make me give up on the marriage. I will harp my objection until it is accepted and stopped. This is because I believe a successful marriage is impossible when one is feeling less of a person compare to the other.





In the other hand, physical abuse is a no no. It is a mental illness, a serious matter where one must draw a limit. If it happens regularly one must leave no matter how much he says his love is.If your spouse became abusive towards you would you stay or leave?
Leave. If they don't have the compassion or the emotional control to keep their anger in check, then I don't want that type of person in my life and especially in my future children's life. A marriage should be about two loving people in a committed relationship. If there's abuse, then I consider the committment null and void.
It depends on the situation, if it was a new thing and you were having problems, if it passed after these were sorted and time has passed then cool, but if it was constant, or when he drank or was in front of the kids and you did nothing to deserve it, then yes leave. It is easier said than done, especially from people who have never been through it, but the person being abused (mentally or physically) will one day get to a point and not be able to take anymore.





What the person should not do is blame theirselves which so many do. No-one is perfect in relationships, and they take lots of hard work, but no-one deserves any kind of abuse when it is uncalled for. Ever.
If it was verbal we'd be in counseling before the sun went down today. If it was physical I'd find another place to stay for my safety. I would do everything in my power to fix the problems in the marriage and heal from the abuse. I am not a believer in divorce except under extenuating circumstances.
If it was physical, I'd throw his sorry *** out on the street so fast he wouldn't know what hit him.





If he did not have a history of verbal abuse and it was a one time thing, I would wait until he had calmed down then tell him that that kind of talk is not acceptable, this was strike one, and that when I play ball, there are only 2 strikes.





Shortly after we were married, my husband and I had an argument. He got so mad at me that he picked up my makeup bag and threw it at the wall. It broke open and my blush went everywhere. I did not say a word to him. I calmly picked up the pieces and tried to clean up the mess. He tried to apologize and I didn't say a word. The next day he tried to make a joke about it, and when I gave him a look, he said ';too soon to joke about it?'; I looked him straight in the eye and said ';It will always be too soon';. We've been married for 7 years, and he's never had another outburst like that. The blush left a stain on the carpet that I couldn't get out, and I thought it would be a good reminder to him of what an asinine thing he did.
Say to him(her) your husband who respects you, that if gustaria that treat this way, that respects the place where they live please and it(he,she) tries to give 100 % to him of you in order that it(he,she) does not have to protest, sees the change in you and your you can claim, and say actions(shares) to him(her) they erase(smear) passions that it(he,she) treats you please well. God blesses you
You could wait it out and see if it gets better but it won't. Once the abuse starts, it only gets worse. There are deeper problems that lead to this but once it starts down that road, you can never turn around. If a man would do that to a woman, they have no self respect and don't deserve that woman anyway.
My now ex-wife *did* become abusive--mentally, physically, verbally. I endured it for nine years for the sake of the kids. I asked her to see a doctor, she refused. Finally, I ';voted with my feet'; and left her (14 years ago).





Our two sons are now 20 %26amp; 22. They live close to me and want nothing to do with her. I got the best part of our otherwise grim marriage.
it would have to depend on how bad it was i mean i dont want to be with person that hates me i mean there are to many people out there to be in a realtionship that she hates you or he for that matter.but i would try to make it work first then find somebody else. that just my opion.
I'd hit the road, or have the abuser hit the road like I did. I caught him cheating with another woman in our house, threw his clothes in a garbage bag, and tossed him out on the street.
I would say leave before it's too late. Some people are afraid to leave their abusive spouses because they're afraid what they'll do to them if they do.





So leave as soon as you notice any abusive behaviour.
I would have to leave, because if he does it once, he'll do it again. and i feel i can do baad on my own, i dont need any help. and i wasnt put here for any man to mistreat me.
leave without question





I was raised in an abusive home and my childhood was full of fear and bad feelings all around. That kind of environment is not tolerable for anyone.
Leave. Life's too short not to enjoy it. I deserve to be treated well. Time is the one thing you cannot get back or replace. Enjoy as many moments as you can.
I'd leave because I've been through it as a child [mainly verbal] and there's no effin' way I'm going through it again as an adult.
Leave, there's no need to stay with a man that makes me feel like sh*t verbally or physically. I mean, if you're with him that should be because you love each others!
It depends if something else was going on in their life and they were taking it out on me I might see them through it. If it was over nothing then yes I would leave.
verbal i would say stay %26amp; try to work it out for awhile if this behavior is new. if nothing works, leave. physical - i'd be gone the first time!
I would leave and wouldn't think twice about it. I don't put up with any bs - ever.
I would leave, nobody should have to deal with abuse.
I guess you really can't say what you would do unless you were in that situation.
Leave now don't look back. It will only get worse.
leave asap
  • skin
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment