Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have you ever been so mad at your spouse that you punched an inanimate object?

To avoid doing or saying something you'd regret? Today we had an argument that ended in him calling me an f-ing idiot, and that made me see red. My ex husband was verbally abusive and I cannot stand being talked down to. I got so pissed off that I punched my dresser drawer hard enough to crack the front of it. Not a smart idea, I know, but it was better than the alternative....Have you ever been so mad at your spouse that you punched an inanimate object?
Yes, I have. It hurt too.Have you ever been so mad at your spouse that you punched an inanimate object?
Silly girl, who suffer the pain? You, isn't it? And now drawer is crack, got to get it repair, money involve. Next time, just stay calm and walk away from him. Tell yourself, you are not a f..ing idiot, the one who called you this , is the idiot.
yes the next week i started attending domestic violence classes after the first month of attending i wanted to graduate knowing a about domestic violence there are ways to prevent it escalating in to violent behaviors of domestic violence (good luck)
ha i was so pissed off i punched him without realizing. i dont agree with physical voilence but it was something he deserved and needed a smack of reality and what im going to do when things get the way they are. i dont know i know how it feels.
Nope, never. I've also never been called a f-ing idiot. Or an f-ing anything, for that matter.
wish my ex wife acted like that she punched me in the face three different times. I never raised my hand at her though, my voice a couple of times but yeah she even kicked me one time.
no i dont partake in domestice violence. I can control myself.
I know what you mean. I once threw a glass at my apartment door so he'd have to go out the window.
I've punched a wall before. Better to take out that frustration on the wall than a person!
Al the freakin time!
yep, never touched the spouse though never will
yes i am affraid i have.
I've punched walls, doors, thrown plenty of things..lol. I'd agree with you..it's better than what could've happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment