Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have you ever thought about leaving your spouse?

-be happi, live well, rock on.Have you ever thought about leaving your spouse?
Hi Francesca,


If i was married i would for you !!Have you ever thought about leaving your spouse?
the couples need to warm up their relationship often like having romantic dinner, going to different places, taking dance class together....Also you both have to spend time with friends, having balance between family and friends.


and dont let there be too many disappointments of each other otherwise you will get bored and sick being around each other.


I honestly want to leave my husband sometimes, so i go out with my girl friends, being little away from my husband, making me feel good and beautiful...Also let him hand out w/ his friends. Then after we come back home, everything goes fine.
I just got married! So, NO! Not even close! My new husband is my dream guy... he's SOOoooo patient, understanding, loving, respecting, handsome, sexy, romantic, family-oriented, Christian....


Naaah, haven't thought about ending this happiness at ALL! LOL!
yes but it doesnt work i have even told him to leave and wanted him to come home soon so now its just easier to both walk away and cool down
Very seriously several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment