Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If you had factual evidence that your spouse was cheating what would you do?

give him a big tight slap! and then tell him to get lost!If you had factual evidence that your spouse was cheating what would you do?
He didn't have factual evidence, but he confronted me anyway. I told him the complete unedited truth. He stormed off, and I waited meekly on the couch. He came back and forgave me everything. I've seen it as a new start. I'd been trying to end the relationship anyway, and this really gave me a good reason. Not that I haven't been tempted, but I just repeat to myself ';I will not have an affair,'; because I know that would destroy him, and he won't tolerate it a second time. But then, I actually want to try and make my marriage work. I dunno what's going through the mind of the person cheating.





(We all make mistakes. I screwed up big time, and am thankful to have a forgiving husband.)If you had factual evidence that your spouse was cheating what would you do?
If I could punch him in the face and not get arrested that is where I would start. But that isn't reality. I would have to leave, move out with the kids. Make arrangements for shared custody and try to start new. If it is possible and he comes to me about trying again...I would have to consider it but not sure if I would go back. I would also start living a little. Get a social life back. Haven't gone out in weeks.
I guess unless you have been in this situation you wouldn't really know what to do. First I would want to know why it was done? Ask all the question's I want to about it and go from there! I personally think everyone deserves a second chance. People make bad decisions throughout their lives , and no that doesn't make them terrible people! A lot of people learn from the choices they make. You have to figure out if your marriage is worth fighting for and if so fight with all that you have. You may need to take some time to yourself to sort out all of your feelings. If you are able to forgive then good for you , I'm sure you wont forget for a very long time , but don't constantly throw it in their face if you decide to work things out! Ask all your ??'s ahead of time and once you start over leave it in the past. Good Luck!
Leave him. I have 0% tolerance to cheating. Cheating would put me at risk of STDS, and humiliation. I couldn't lay with a man that doesn't care enough about me to protect me from that.





Will you please answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I would leave without a trace of where i had gone. I would leave a pic. I found ( of him being unfaithful) under his pillow and I would place a framed photo of me on his dresser, and he would never know what happened to me.
If I could do it all over again I would not confront him until I had collected every piece of evidence for use in the divorce and slandering both him and his little home-wrecking whore.
I would show it to him and tell him that i know and then I would leave cause whats the point in staying if he wants someone else? Might as well stop wasting time and start moving on with life before its to late!!!
Hang his a*ss out to dry in divorce court and leave him without a pot to pee in. Let the mistress find out how much fun he is when he's working two jobs and living on bologna sandwiches!
I would have him punished him, throw him in the closet and close the door, and lock it... oh yeah but first give him a good spanking!!!
lots of women choose to do absolutely nothing, and are happy to blame the other woman. Then they moan when the man does it again with someone else.
I would confront my spouse and then throw them out for good. That is what happens if we ever cheat on each other. There are no second chances.
Produce it ( print it) and attatch it to the top of his luggage before you throw it out the front door.
LEAVE!! I will not accept cheating from my husband, and I don't expect him to accept it from me.
File for divorce. I cannot forgive a betrayal that enormous.
Leave his *** I would contront him first then when he goes I would leave
jump 4 joy
Invite him over for a threesome. Really.
I would divorce her, and kick his ***, oh wait I have already done that.
forgive forget move on
Do exactly what LeeH says.
? srry
hit them in the head with a frying pan then leave..
i would tell him off and leave forever
I agreee with Leee 100% !! give her the best answer award for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment